- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fabuk Magazine ISSUE 8 features on the cover Brazilian Top Model ISABELI FONTANA in a fabulous exclusive interview about her life and work.
- Britain’s best fashion shows: London fashion week, Pure London, Fashion Finest, Oriental Fashion show.
- Back in history: we talk about the first Black Supermodel and stories of hippies in Central Park, NY 1968.
- Fashion meets ethics in a cruelty-free high-end makeup guide. The story of Guerlain, a luxury French fragrance.
- It’s all about Food – wedding cake trends for 2018, fashion week vs superfood.
- Post Natal Depression affects man too and we explain to you how to identify and find help.
- Meet the Sitters – a National portrait gallery collection of Afro-Caribbean Sitters.
- Get to know what’s happened in the 38th London Film Critics’ Circle Award.
- The secret of success – a fabulous interview with Alessandro Egger, listed by Esquire magazine as best dressed people ever!
- A look into Britain’s cultural diversity in the media, and much more!
Enjoy 136 pages of exclusive articles on fashion, art, culture and music.
WHERE TO BUY FABUK
- Central London
Charlotte Street News
66 Charlotte Street
London W1T 4QE
- North London
Cafe Lemon Bistro
118 West Green Road
London N15 5AA